Sunday, May 29, 2022

BIKE DIARY MAY 29/22

 Guangzhou, China

Today was my 51st wedding anniversary. Marrying my sweetheart was the best thing I have ever done - by far!

I'm old and starting to get very tired. I have decided to retire from biking when I get to 13,000 km. Why that number? It is the distance from Lyon, France to Guangzhou, China. In 2018 they had an e bike race between these two cities starting in Lyon. The distance? 13,000 km. So, in my own mind, I will have completed the race - at least, metaphorically.

Start time 9:00 pm 

Temp 16.1 C

Start Voltage                                 57.8
Finish Voltage                               50.7
Ah                                                 15.50
Trip Distance                                41.80 km
Distance                                      10801 km                                
Time                                             76:49
Av. Speed                                     32.6
Trip Wh/km                                   19.0
Trip Wh                                       790.37

No comments:

The Lindsay Clancy Case Shows Why Civilization Must Reject Feminine “Ethics”

  The jury system cannot survive moral illogic and the refusal of objectivity JANICE FIAMENGO SEP 25, 2026 354 169 62 Share Three of the nin...