Friday, May 20, 2022

Bike Diary May 20/22

From the May 16 post:

I'm going to put the bike in the shop tomorrow. I'm going to have them remove the derailleur and I will go with the smallest sprocket. The end result will be a 48 x 13 gear set. This will allow me to pedal along with mild effort at 35 km/h.

Bike is back from the shop. Kept the derailleur because the chain ended up banging against the frame and retaining the derailleur gave me more chain clearance. 

Everything went well with my pedaling contributing about 50 watts of power. Over the 1.5 hours of pedaling that amounts to about 75 Wh. In time I hope be able to contribute more - maybe 100 watts of power. If that actually pans out it would extend my usable range by about 20%.

Start time 9:05 pm 

Temp 19.6 C

Start Voltage                                 57.8
Finish Voltage                               50.6
Ah                                                 19.62
Trip Distance                                50.41 km
Distance                                      10551 km                                
Time                                             93:27
Av. Speed                                     32.3
Trip Wh/km                                   19.8
Trip Wh                                       995.54

No comments:

The Lindsay Clancy Case Shows Why Civilization Must Reject Feminine “Ethics”

  The jury system cannot survive moral illogic and the refusal of objectivity JANICE FIAMENGO SEP 25, 2026 354 169 62 Share Three of the nin...