Wednesday, June 8, 2022

BATTERY TEST ON BATTERY #10 (UPDATE: TEST #2)

Another great day. Overcast but comfortable  Temp 19 C.

Watt hours = 677.13

Amp hours = 14.38

Odometer = 11,006 km.

Very disappointed in today's test. #10 battery is supposed to be one of my better batteries. I expected about 720 W/h. The Ah are also low. I will update this post when I recharge the battery. Perhaps it wasn't fully charged. 

NOTE: I just unwrapped the battery. When I test a single battery I put it in my rear basket and I wrap the battery in a beach towel in order to cushion it from road shock. When I unwrapped the battery it was hot to the touch. Perhaps the battery overheated and the BMS shut it down early. I'll keep you updated when I do a second test without the wrap.

Test #2

Watt hours = 691.24

Amp hours = 14.54

Odometer = 11,046

While I kept the battery uncovered there was not much improvement in its performance. Still disappointing.

77 km today. 2.5 hours saddle time. Not at all tired.

No comments:

The Lindsay Clancy Case Shows Why Civilization Must Reject Feminine “Ethics”

  The jury system cannot survive moral illogic and the refusal of objectivity JANICE FIAMENGO SEP 25, 2026 354 169 62 Share Three of the nin...